Have more questions or want to run through some of our options and packages with me? Love to!
Just drop me a line.
Aftercare for a Long Lasting Bronze
- Avoid water for at LEAST 5 hours. (yes, this includes crying) Best results are from not showering for around 8 hours.
- Avoid long, hot showers.
- For the first shower, only rinse off skin (including face), do not use ANY soaps.
- Avoid peeing in the shower during that first rinse the acidity can make your tan streaky.
- Apply moisturizer after EVERY shower. Do not apply moisturizer before the first shower.
- Avoid shaving as much as possible- shaving works as an exfoliant.
- Avoid chlorinated water.
- Avoid scented lotions, astringents and anything with harsh chemicals.
- Tans on average last 5-7 days.